Friday 29 June 2012

Nylon Bag Organizer

I usually like to collect fine looking packs or containers that have fulfilled their calling and are headed for the dung hill.I like to re-purpose them and give their lives a new assignment and a new meaning.I put them to work helping me organize things around the house.

This is the story of a stationery box that held A4 sheets in its former life now serving as an organizer for nylon bags.Yes I collect nylon bags too! As long as it is clean and does not have an odor from the item it once bore.These nylon bags come in handy for packaging things heading for the garbage can or to "codedly" ferry things out of the house.

So this is what I did -I used thumb tacks to pin the bottom part of the box to the back of the kitchen door,
then I put the nylon bags and closed it with the lid.The lid already has a rectangular slit that you can dispense the nylon bags from.



So this helps me declutter my nylon bag collection and also looks cute hanging at the back of the door.What do you think?













No comments:

Post a Comment