Wednesday 18 July 2012

Repurposing a Cotton Swab Container

This used to hold cotton swabs.After the last stick was used up,I just could not throw it away.I always try to give containers a second chance.Another shot at life.So I look around for an assignment to give it and I sight these:                                                                                                                                   


A cluster of my hair bands and ruffles.So I give them a new home in the container.

Nice,isn't it ? These has saved me the stress of having strays among my ruffles so I do not spend time looking for one color or the other.I have them organized in one place.Saves me time too.And since it is portable,it could go in my hand bag in case I am leaving the house in a hurry and do not have the time to make up my mind about which to wear.I can relax and do that in the car.Actually,it lives more in my hold -all- bag than on my dresser these days.I am so loving my new ruffle/hairband holder.Can't wait for the next empty cotton swab container.Do you have ideas for such a container?









No comments:

Post a Comment